Length: 1 Day
Learn advanced capabilities in Microsoft Word.
To ensure your success in this course, it is recommended that you have completed the Microsoft Word - Creating Effective Documents course or possess equivalent knowledge.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Use images in a document.
• Create custom graphic elements with text boxes, WordArt and SmartArt diagrams.
• Collaborate on documents, reviewing and tracking changes.
• Add reference marks and notes using cross references, footnotes, endnotes and bookmarks.
• Secure a document and set formatting and editing restrictions on documents.
• Create and manipulate forms.
• Create macros to automate tasks.
Integrate Pictures and Text
Adjust Image Appearance
Insert Other Media Elements
Using Custom Graphic Elements
Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
Collaborating on Documents
Prepare a Document for Collaboration
Mark Up a Document
Merge Changes from Other Documents
Adding Document References and Links
Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
Add Citations and a Bibliography
Securing a Document
Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
Restrict Document Access
Add a Digital Signature to a Document
Using Forms to Manage Content
Automating Repetitive Tasks with Macros
Automate Tasks by Using Macros
Create a Macro