Length: 1 Day
Time Management for Managing Projects and Complex Tasks course will help you learn how to manage and maximise your time. It will also guide participants how to use different applications and modern tools to track your time.
Time Management for Managing Projects and Complex Tasks, incorporates best practices from a range of professional frameworks like Agile SCRUM, to create a real-world time management training course for the real-world project manager.
We introduce course participants to a range of modern tools including mobile apps, online counters, and timers, which allow you to better leverage your time while at work. Mobile devices can now be important tools when improved productivity is the primary goal.
Learn essential skills like how your personality type can actually impact your personal time management, multiple estimation techniques, delegation of tasks, meeting management, managing a crises situation and much more!
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
In this course you will learn to:
- How to use your Personality Traits to improve your Time Management
- Learn to Organise the Workspace for Efficiency
- Making the Most of Planning Styles and Approaches
- Estimating Time for Tasks – using PERT and Planning Poker
- What to do if you’re not a “Planner”
- Master the Art of Staying Focused
- Discover How and When to Say “No”
- Master when and how to delegate for maximum productivity
- Gain Skills to Instil Good Habits and Eliminate Bad Ones
- Gain insightful skills to better manage meetings
- Manage Email
- Handle high pressure, crisis situations with ease
- Discover alternatives to in-person meetings
|Lesson 1 - My Personality And Time Management ||Lesson 2 - Laying The Foundations For You And Your Team |
|Lesson 3 - Keeping on Schedule ||Lesson 4 - Now Plan |
|Lesson 5 - The Art Of Delegation ||Lesson 6 - Managing Your Habits |
|Lesson 7 - Meeting Management ||Lesson 8 - Technology |
|Lesson 9 - Reflections |