Length: 0.5 Day
Learn the essentials of producing training materials.
Delivered in partnership with Synapsys.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Make sense of learning theory as it relates to your organisation and your learners
- Evaluate your current learning experiences and set plans to improve them
- Choose appropriate tools and technologies for developing your learning experiences
- Apply the principles of learning design to your own learning development project
- Follow a simple process that will ensure learning content contains the key elements
Students will also get a guide to designing effective learning with a checklist that can be used on future learning design projects. This course prepares attendees well for Advanced Learning Design and Designing MicroLearning.
Additional coaching on learning design for students post the workshop is also available as an optional extra.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is intended for people new to designing learning experiences. It’s aimed at trainers, learning coordinators, IT or HR staff moving into delivering more training or anyone with responsibility for putting together training or learning and development without prior experience in adult education.