Length: 5 Days
Master PRojects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE2) and achieve PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner certifications.
This course is aligned with the PRINCE2 6th Edition. This is an interactive five day course with a mixture of presentations, group practical activities, case studies and practice exams based on our top quality course materials developed with subject matter experts. Expect homework and pre-course reading.
This course pricing includes a voucher for the Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner exams which can be taken via remote proctor.
This class is also available as On-Demand - 6-month subscription.
There is no formal requirement for attending this course, although it would be beneficial to have some understanding of project management.
It is important that participants complete the pre-course work prior to attending as the content covers items essential to the successful running of the program. It will also enhance the learning experience for all participants.
PRINCE2® Foundation certification.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement
- Understand the PRINCE2® themes
- Understand the PRINCE2® process model
- Prepare project plans using product based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and management for the project
- Prepare information for inclusion in a Project Initiation Documentation
- Understand techniques for the management of product development, quality control & change control
- Take the PRINCE2® Foundation examination paper.
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement in the life cycle of a project
- Understand the PRINCE2® process model and apply the PRINCE2® processes
- Design a robust and appropriate project organization
- Apply appropriate controls at different levels and at different points
- Take the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination paper.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Those considering adopting PRINCE2
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project officers
- PMO staff
- Consultants and contractors