Length: 1 Day
Learn advanced Microsoft PowerPoint features such as special effects, custom slide shows, and collaboration.
Microsoft PowerPoint - The Essentials class, or equivalent experience.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Identify components of the PowerPoint interface, open and run a presentation, switch between views, and control the magnification level.
- Create a basic presentation and add content, arrange, insert and delete slides, and apply templates and design themes.
- Format text and lists, apply font styles, copy formatting, and control alignment and spacing of content on a slide.
- Create and edit shapes, apply shape styles, duplicate and move shapes, resize, rotate, and align shapes, and apply content to shapes.
- Insert and modify WordArt objects, insert and edit pictures, arrange overlapping items, and group items.
- Create and modify tables, apply styles to tables, insert images into tables, create and modify charts, and use SmartArt to create diagrams.
- Proof a presentation for errors; prepare and preview a presentation, hide slides, create speaker notes, use Presenter view, prepare a presentation for printing, and print notes, handouts, and the presentation outline.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is intended for students who have a foundational knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and want to take advantage of the application's advanced features.
Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
Customise the User Interface
Set PowerPoint Options
Customising Design Templates
Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
Add Headers and Footers
Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
Adding SmartArt and Math Equations to a Presentation
Write Math Equations
Working with Media and Animations
Add Audio to a Presentation
Add Video to a Presentation
Customise Animations and Transitions
Collaborating on a Presentation
Review a Presentation
Store and Share Presentations on the Web
Customising a Slide Show
Annotate a Presentation
Set Up a Slide Show
Create a Custom Slide Show
Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
Record a Presentation
Securing and Distributing a Presentation
Secure a Presentation
Broadcast a Slide Show
Create a Video or a CD