Length: 1 Day
This course will provide your staff with the awareness and skills they need to handle phone calls with a higher level of professionalism. This will ensure that a positive image of your organisation is reinforced and strengthened with every conversation.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Learn how to provide effective client service over the phone
- Project a professional image over the phone
- Master a professional, effective & reassuring telephone voice
- Gain client's trust using proven communication techniques
- Learn to question effectively over the phone
- Master proven techniques to manage irate customers professionally
- Learn tips for handling a busy reception
- Phrase more effectively for positive and clearer communication
- Establish the right words for unambiguous, positive & productive communication
The skills and the attitude projected by staff over the telephone form a lasting impression in the minds of any organisation's customers, making them a critical customer 'touch point'.
Today virtual teams are the norm rather than the exception, and one of their primary channels of communication is the telephone. Hence, it is imperative for virtual employees to also have a good understanding of business telephone etiquette in order to provide efficient information exchange.
This Professional Telephone Skills Training Program aims at helping employees create a lasting impression in their customers' minds and reflects the organisation in the best light possible. The course focuses on developing telephone etiquette and skills to deal with customers assertively, empathetically with a sense of care and positive attitude.
|Lesson 1 -
Providing Effective Client Service
||Lesson 2 -
Your Personality/Your Telephone Voice
|Lesson 3 -
Gaining Your Client’s Trust
||Lesson 4 -
Handling Barriers Over The Phone
|Lesson 5 -
||Lesson 6 -
|Lesson 7 -
||Lesson 8 -
|Lesson 9 - Professional Voicemail Messages
||Lesson 10 -