Length: 1 Day
This course will prepare you for delivering presentations by teaching skills like how to overcome nervousness, how to boost your confidence, how to read your audience, using icebreakers, how to best interact with questions or interruptions and much more.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyse an audience & tailor the delivery accordingly
- Design presentations for maximum impact
- Expand on key points to ensure clarity
- Master techniques to overcome nervousness & present with confidence
- Practice techniques that ensure clear, concise & effective wording is used
- Deliver a polished, professional & credible speech
- Handle questions & comments effectively
Do you want to remove your fear of public speaking, improve your career, speak with more confidence and deliver professional business presentations with impact and ease?
Mastering this fear, and getting comfortable speaking in public, can be a great ego booster, not to mention a huge benefit to your career.
Whether you are speaking to a handful of people, a small group, or a large audience, this course will cover the details required so that you have a dynamic presence for any speaking engagement.
Identifying your Audience
||Lesson 2 -
Creating the Outline
|Lesson 3 -
Organising the Program
||Lesson 4 -
Fleshing it Out
|Lesson 5 - Putting it all Together
||Lesson 6 -
|Lesson 7 -
||Lesson 8 -
Delivering Your Speech - Part One
|Lesson 9 -
Delivering Your Speech - Part Two
||Lesson 10 - Questions and Answers