Length: 1 Day
Gain the confidence you need to resolve a point of difference, or the advantage in the outcome of a discussion, produce an agreement upon future courses of action, or bargain for individual or collective advantage.
This course provides you with practical negotiation techniques applicable to negotiation in many contexts and situations. The negotiation training course is run like a workshop where you are given some theory, then work in pairs or small teams to prepare for negotiations that are relevant to your needs.
In this Negotiation Skills Training course, you will learn the theories of successful negotiation and get the opportunity to apply them to scenarios that reflect your specific needs. This is training tailored to you!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
After completing this training session, participants will be able to:
- Explain the basic types of negotiations
- Learn the phases of negotiations & gain the skills necessary for successfully negotiating
- Apply basic negotiating concepts (WATNA, BATNA, WAP & ZOPA)
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share & what information to keep to your self
- Master basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Demonstrate how to reach a consensus & set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks & other difficult issues
- Apply the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
|Lesson 1 - ||Lesson 2 -
Preparing To Negotiate
|Lesson 3 - Becoming A Principled Negotiator
||Lesson 4 -
Bargaining and Closing
|Lesson 5 -
||Lesson 6 -
If We Can’t Meet Can We Still Negotiate?
|Lesson 7 -