Length: 1 Day
This workshop will give any leader the tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing their reactions to change.
Change should be embraced and used for the growth of any organisation in New Zealand. Internal changes must be implemented after the creation of new strategy, or a shift in human resource planning. However most organisations are not prepared for internal changes to policies or external strategies. An organisation that plans and prepares for change is better able to overcome these challenges.
This course provides training in each step of the planning, preparation and implementation stages of a change to allow organisations to grow steadily in spite of constant changes caused by both internal and external forces.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
In this course participants will:
- Learn about effective change management strategies
- Understand and recognise individual motivators for change and how to use them
- Recognise that everybody's personal change journey will be different
- Develop a change management & communications plan
- Gain skills required to lead a change project, celebrating a successful change and sharing the benefits and results with all staff
- Master strategies to align people with change, appealing to emotions & fact
- Understand the importance of resiliency in the context of change
- Learn to foster resiliency throughout a change project
- Understand the importance of flexibility and how to foster this strategy throughout a change project
Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives.
This Change Management workshop will give any leader the tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing their reactions to change.
Preparing for Change
||Lesson 2 -
Identifying the WIIFM
|Lesson 3 -
Understanding Cycle of Emotions for the Individual
||Lesson 4 - Managing the Change
|Lesson 5 - Gaining Support
||Lesson 6 - Making it all Worthwhile
|Lesson 7 - Using Appreciative Inquiry
||Lesson 8 -
Bringing People to your Side
|Lesson 9 -
||Lesson 10 -