Length: 1 Day
This Assertiveness and Self Confidence Training Course empowers people with the confidence to be “heard”. You will also learn to enhance and develop techniques to communicate politely and assertively without being pushy.
This course teaches you how to become more confident and comfortable with personal assertiveness, how to cope with other people's negativity, and how to behave when someone else is being overbearing towards you.
In this course you also learn how to approach difficult topics and topics youre passionate about with constructive approaches, including how to say no without being portrayed as offensive, use body language effectively, express your views and disagreements positively and more.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
In this course you will:
- Understand what it means to be assertive and self-confident
- Learn that it's okay to speak up and to stand up for what they believe
- Gain techniques to confidently express opinions & needs
- Learn to say 'no' without being rude or seeming disinterested
- Recognise that you are important and that your opinions are valid and worthy of consideration
- Learn to identify & eliminate negative thinking and self talk
- Become a more effective communicator
- Learn to set achievable goals in line with personal values
- Discover how to "feel the part", "look the part", "sound the part" and "become the part"
- Be able to recognise and deal with difficult behaviours in other people
|Lesson 1 -
Me, We – Making Your Mark
||Lesson 2 -
How We Behave – Thoughts And Responses |
|Lesson 3 -
Communicating With Confidence
||Lesson 4 -
Self Confidence – Building It & Rebuilding It
|Lesson 5 - Mastering Assertiveness – When And How To Use It
||Lesson 6 -
We’re All Different – Asserting In A Global World
|Lesson 7 - Reflections