Length: 1 Day
This 1-Day KCS Leadership Workshop delves into KCS concepts and develops the skills needed to successfully lead a knowledge-centered organization. The right KCS leadership training makes all the difference. Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS®) is a registered Trademark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
In this one-day training program, leaders will:
· Learn what KCS is, and what it can do for them and their teams
· Gain an appreciation for the KCS principles and practices
· Develop a clear understanding of the leadership requirements to successfully adopt KCS and optimize it through continuous improvement
· Gain the knowledge to enable you to identify the links between your organization’s goals and KCS
· Understand value-based metrics in evaluating employees
· Learn how to measure the value of knowledge work, and how to set appropriate goals
· Gain insights on how to develop an environment that motivates employees
· Develop an understanding of how to communicate about KCS to different stakeholders in the organization, and to create excitement about and buy-in for KCS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Knowledge Managers, Contact Center/Service Desk Managers, those who want a good understanding of KCS practices, the leadership needed for culture change, communications, and measurement of success.
On-site workshops at your company’s location can also be arranged.
Courses are led by CATALYNK Limited KCS® Trainers, certified by The KCS Academy to deliver this course