Length: 2 Days
CertificationsITIL Foundation Certification - IT Service Management
Upgrade your ITIL v3 certification.
Our ITIL 4 upgrade course is designed to help participants who already hold the ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate to gain an understanding of whats new and different in the ITIL 4 principles. You will need to produce a copy of your ITIL v3 Certificate on enrolment.
This class is also available as On-Demand - 6-month subscription.
You will have attained your ITIL v3 certification in the last 12-month and will need to produce a copy of your ITIL v3 Certificate on enrolment.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
At the end of this new two-day course, attendees will have an understanding of the following:
• Understand the differences between ITIL v3 and ITIL 4
• The seven Guiding Principles of ITIL 4
• ITIL's new Service Value Chain
• The four dimensions of Service Management
• The 34 ITIL practices, with a focus on 18 of these
• Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and Organizational Change Management, and why these are important to deliver business value
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The ITIL 4 Foundation Upgrade Certification Course is designed for anyone who has a solid comprehension of ITIL v3 and has attained the ITIL v3 Foundation Certification and wishes to upgrade their certification to ITIL v4.
Note that there is no bridging exam for ITIL 4 – it is the same exam for both the three-day foundation course and this two-day upgrade course.