Length: 5 Days
This five day course prepares you for the exam leading to the ITIL 4 designation: ITIL Managing Professional (MP).
This fiveday course prepares you for the exam leading to the ITIL 4 designation: ITIL Managing Professional (MP).
The exam is included on the last day of the class.
This course is a management level course intended ONLY for individuals who have obtained their ITIL Expert designation, or have achieved 17 ITIL v3 credits before starting the course.
You also qualify if you have obtained 15 ITIL v3 credits and passed the ITIL 4 foundation exam
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
This Managing Transition course is only available to ITIL v3 Experts or any individual with a minimum of 17 ITIL v3 credits.
The course content provides a holistic picture of the critical learning points and knowledge IT management professionals require on key organisational and business topics related to ITIL 4's new service value system (SVS) and its multiple components. The agenda includes:
- A review of the main differences between ITIL v3’s five-stage lifecycle IT service management model and its 26 processes and functions, compared to ITIL 4’s service value system model and its 34 practices
- A review of the SVS model and its components: the service value chain, seven guiding principles, four business dimensions, governance, continual improvement, and a review of ITIL 4’s 34 practices, which are grouped into three operational streams (general management, service management, and technical management)
- Key concepts and teachings from the three ITIL 4 advanced IT Specialist courses: Create, Deliver & Support; Drive Stakeholder Value; High Velocity IT
- Key concepts and teachings from the ITIL Strategist advanced book and course – "Direct, Plan & Improve"
- A review and ample discussion of the examinable agenda items, at the end of each module
- Practice exams and ample opportunity to reinforce the key concepts needed for the exam
- High quality add-ons, including “how-tos” based on real-life examples from the best ITIL trainers in the world (yes, it’s really true and we’re proud of it!)
Exam, Certification & Awards
- Exam is administered by PeopleCert
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This course is a management level course intended ONLY for individuals who have obtained their ITIL Expert designations, or have achieved 17 ITIL v3 credits before starting the course
- You also qualify if you have obtained 15 ITIL v3 credits and passed the ITIL4 foundation exam