Length: 3 Days
This ITIL 4 course encompasses the ways in which organisations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments, with a focus on the quick delivery of products and services to gain maximum business value.
As organisations use information and related technologies to do business differently, the ability to rapidly launch new products and services to keep up with the competition becomes critical. To compete in this highvelocity environment, organisations must greatly intensify their agility, speed, costeffectiveness, and responsiveness.
This three-day course encompasses the ways in which organisations and digital operating models function in highvelocity environments, with a focus on the quick delivery of products and services to gain maximum business value.
This qualification will provide IT practitioners with an understanding of working practices like Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as cloud, automation, and automatic testing.
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understand the concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demands it places on IT:
- Learn when the transformation to high-velocity IT is desirable and feasible
- Understand the digital product life cycle in terms of the ITIL ”operating model“
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and the other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- Discover how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
- Learn how the service provider ensures valuable investments are achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures fast deployment is achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures resilient operations are achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures co-created value is achieve
- Learn how the service provider ensures assured conformance is achieved
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is aimed at individuals in management and service management roles who have a responsibility for the above noted practices as well as individuals who want to acquire the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation.
Roles may include:
- Customer/User Experience (CX) Managers/Designers
- Account Managers
- Service Delivery Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Enterprise/Service and Solution Architects
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Vendor Managers
- Contract Managers
The HIT course focuses on these key ITIL 4 practices:
- Architecture management
- Business analysis
- Deployment management
- Service validation and testing
- Software development and management
- Availability management
- Capacity and performance management
- Infrastructure and platform management monitoring and event management
- Problem management
- Service continuity management
- Relationship management
- Service design
- Service desk
- Information security management
- Risk management