Length: 3 Hours
Use Power Pivot to help you organize, manipulate, and report on your data in the best way possible.
To ensure your success in this course, it is recommended that you have completed courses Microsoft Excel - Managing Data and Large Workbooks and Excel - Data Analysis with PivotTables or possess equivalent knowledge.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Get started with Power Pivot.
• Visualize Power Pivot data.
• Work with advanced functionality in Power Pivot.
Getting Started with Power Pivot
• Enable and Navigate Power Pivot
• Manage Data Relationships
Visualizing Power Pivot Data
• Create a Power Pivot Report
• Create Calculations in Power Pivot
Working with Advanced Functionality in Power Pivot
• Create a Key Performance Indicator
• Work with Dates and Time in Power Pivot