Length: 5 Days
CertificationsEC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential is the most trusted ethical hacking certification and accomplishment recommended by employers globally. It is the most desired information security certification and represents one of the fastest-growing cyber credentials required by critical infrastructure and essential service providers.
CEH provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so that you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend future attacks. Understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities helps organisations strengthen their system security controls to minimise the risk of an incident.
In its 11th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies.
The updated CEH V11 course now includes a library of the latest tools required by security practitioners and pen testers across the world.
- Networking experience
- Some Linux experience is beneficial as Linux command line will be covered in the course
- Windows Server Experience
- TCP/UDP/IP experience
- Experience with virtual machines
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT and OT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This security training course will significantly benefit:
- Information Security Analyst / Administrator
- Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
- Information Security Manager / Specialist
- Information Systems Security Engineer / Manager
- Information Security Professionals / Officers
- Information Security / IT Auditors
- Risk / Threat/Vulnerability Analyst
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers
- Anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure
We can also deliver and customise this training course for larger groups – saving your organisation time, money and resources. For more information, please contact us on 0800 835 835.
Attendees will learn:
- Key issues include plaguing the information security world, ethical hacking, information security controls, laws, and standards.
- Perform footprinting and reconnaissance using the latest footprinting techniques and tools as a critical pre-attack phase required in ethical hacking.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organisation’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit humanlevel vulnerabilities and suggest social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures. Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorisation, cryptographic weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Web server attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web server infrastructure, and countermeasures.
- Web application attacks and comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Cloud computing concepts (Container technology, serverless computing), various threats/attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and learn how to defend IoT and OT devices securely.
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.