Length: 3 Days
Need to drive organisational efficiency? Business process modelling is key to generating efficient and effective business processes to foster business improvement.
This is a SoftEd course.
You will need to have an end-to-end understanding of business analysis activities.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand in which contexts business process modelling is performed
- Conduct a business process discovery assignment to elicit existing business processes in the context of a previously defined scope
- Follow a logical framework to analyse the current state business process and derive a future state business process model using various techniques
- Present these processes using the BPMN 2.0 notation
- Identify effective measures that will contribute to understanding the performance characteristics of the processes and surrounding enablers and constraints
- Understand that business process modelling initiatives happen in the context of a strategy requiring change and risk management.
- Introduction and overview
- Business Process Modelling using BPMN 2.0
- Analyse current state business process
- Planning and scoping
- Modelling the as-is
- Defining metrics
- Assessing the current state business process
- Develop future state business process
- Identify process improvements
- Perform gap analysis
- Implement, monitor and evaluate business processes
IIBA endorsed: This course is endorsed by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and is aligned with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®). This course will contribute 21 PDU's (Professional Development Units) towards the IIBA certification requirements for ECBA, CCBA, CBAP and CBATL. Please note the PDU requirements may vary between certifications, please check the IIBA website for full certification requirements. SoftEd's EEP number for this course is E48087-002.