Length: 2 Days
This brand-new certification course provides all the core concepts, principles, and practices associated with the product owner role.
In addition to the Scrum Master, another key role on the Scrum team is the Product Owner, who provides the business vision and requirements for the service and/or product.
This two-day Agile Scrum Product Owner certification course will provide you with the core concepts and practices of Agile and Scrum. It will also equip you with knowledge of the fundamental Product Owner accountabilities and responsibilities, as well as the skills for how to effectively manage the product backlog.
Throughout this course, you will learn about the core concepts and practices intrinsic to being an Agile Scrum Product Owner. This course also fully prepares you for the exam leading to the Agile Scrum Product Owner certification.
There are no prerequisites for this course, but we recommend the Agile Scrum Essentials certification course, or equivalent, would be helpful.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will understand:
- Basics of Agile project management
- Basics of the Scrum framework
- What it means to adopt value-driven product planning
- Fundamentals of the product owner role
- What it means to apply effective product backlog management, and why this is important
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for anyone in any part of the organization whose focus in on maximizing the delivery of value, finding adaptive solutions to complex problems, and increasing customer satisfaction.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Product owners
- Product managers
- Project managers
- Continuous improvement directors/mangers
- IT managers/directors
Pink Elephant’s Agile Product Owner certification course is the only course that offers:
- Practical hands-on exercises in each module so students can view and assess their own existing products or projects through an Agile lens.
- Interactive group exercises to promote collaboration so participants can share their own experiences, challenges and solutions with their peers while applying the course content.
- A comprehensive self-assessment so course participants can assess their own, or their organization’s current skills and capabilities relevant to the Product Owner role to help determine strengths and weaknesses and to identify development/improvement opportunities.
- A highly focused, in-depth approach to describing how the Product Owner role fits within the bigger picture of Agile and Scrum along with other roles in IT.
- Course content featuring the most relevant and up-to-date information, including the most recent updates to the 2020 Scrum Guide .
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
- One-hour, closed book
- Consists of 40 multiple-choice questions (a passing score of 65% – 26 correct answers – is required)
- After completion of this course, you may apply for self-directed learning PDUs through PMI. Certificate of attendance is available upon request.