Length: 2 Days
CertificationsAgile Scrum Foundation Certificate
This course focuses on the basic principles and concept of both Agile and Scrum with an emphasis on several Scrum components like managing sprints, Agile meeting structure, the key roles and methods.
Scrum, the most popular Agile methodology is a framework for developing and sustaining complex products, while productively and creatively delivering products of the highest possible value.
This unique 2-day certification course provides the essential knowledge needed by IT professionals in Agile methodologies and Scrum practices. It focuses on the basic principles and concepts of both Agile and Scrum with an emphasis on several Scrum components like managing sprints, Agile meeting structure, the key roles and methods.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The course is designed as an introduction to the core topics associated with Agile and Scrum. Specifically, by the end of this course, participants will understand:
- Concepts of Agile and Scrum including the “Agile way of thinking”
- Scrum practices including roles, events, the importance of backlog and the definition of done
- Scrum planning and estimation
- Monitoring of Scrum projects including Burn-down charts, Kanban boards and Information Radiators
- Advanced Scrum concepts including applying Scrum in large, complex projects and within distributed teams
- How to create an Agile workspace
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the Agile Scrum Foundation Certificate, granted by EXIN.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is applicable to anyone working in the fields of IT and project management, particularly those participating in projects.