Length: 1 Day
Learn how to use Microsoft Access to manage data and create a database.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organise and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
Getting Started with Access
Orientation to Microsoft Access
Create a Simple Access Database
Get Help and Configure Options in Microsoft Access
Working with Table Data
Modify Table Data
Sort and Filter Records
Querying a Database
Create Basic Queries
Sort and Filter Data in a Query
Create Basic Access Forms
Work with Data on Access Forms
Create a Report
Add Controls to a Report
Enhance the Appearance of a Report
Prepare a Report for Print
Organise Report Information