Length: 3 Days
Learn to remotely manage your Windows-based servers with PowerShell.
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills through practical experience as a Windows system administrator.
- Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Windows Server and Windows Client administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Overview and Background
- Finding and Running Commands
Cmdlets for administration
- Active Directory administration cmdlets
- Network configuration cmdlets
- Other server administration cmdlets
Working with the Windows PowerShell Pipeline
- Selecting, Sorting, and Measuring Objects
- Exporting, Importing, and Converting Data
- Filtering Objects Out of the Pipeline
- Enumerating Objects in the Pipeline
How the Pipeline Works
- Passing the Pipeline Data
- Advanced Considerations for Pipeline Data
Working with Variables, Arrays, and Hash Tables
- Using Variables
- Manipulating Arrays and Hash Tables
- Introduction to Scripting
- Scripting Constructs
- Importing Data from Files