Length: 1 Day
This Sales Training course helps sharpen the skills of even experienced sales representatives, enabling them to take advantage of sales opportunities and aggressively expand the business.
This course provides skills on how to increase sales, gain loyal customers, overcome objections, and grow a business with professionalism and enthusiasm.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
After completing this course participants will have learned to:
- Understand the reasons people buy
- Understand the sales cycle and the skills required for each stage
- Know how to generate leads, qualify them and convert them into sales
- Know how to build rapport and transition out of it
- Use the right questions to discover needs
- Know how to earn trust through listening
- Understand the four P's of presenting solutions – prioritise, personalise, prepare, practise
- Know how to respond to and overcome objections
- Recognise when to close the sale and apply different techniques to do so
- Know how to plan to follow up activities
- Know how to ask for referrals
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Today’s marketplace is highly competitive and every organisation is looking for a larger share of the market. In an economy where the customer is king, how do your sales representatives pitch the features and benefits of the products/services they sell?
Providing sales training plays an important role in helping sales representatives practice and improve their ability to source, scope and close a deal.
|Lesson 1 - Where you fit in the Sales Cycle
||Lesson 2 - Prospecting
|Lesson 3 -
Building Rapport ||Lesson 4 -
|Lesson 5 - Presenting Solutions ||Lesson 6 - Overcoming Objections
|Lesson 7 -
Closing the Sale
||Lesson 8 - Servicing the Client
|Lesson 9 -