Length: 1 Day
Become more efficient and proficient at delegating, managing time, setting goals and expectations, providing feedback, resolving conflict and administering discipline when required.
This course provides participants with strong leadership skills, like delegating to others, decision making strategies, effective time management, analytical and problem-solving skills, effective communication skills, how to create an atmosphere which promotes internal motivation to work toward team goals, giving formal and informal feedback and much more.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Set clear expectations for team members
- Set S.M.A.R.T. goals for team members that motivate & inspire dedication
- Effectively assign work that has been set according to each employee & situation
- Master techniques to delegate effectively & confidently
- Develop approaches to conducting formal feedback sessions
- Provide informal, constructive feedback
- Develop priorities & time management strategies as a team leader
- Establish conflict resolution strategies
- Work with new or existing teams
- Create a path for personal development
This Supervision course help supervisors become more efficient and proficient at delegating, managing time, setting goals and expectations, providing feedback, resolving conflict and administering discipline when required.
All too often great team members are promoted to a supervisory role without consideration that supervising is a completely different skill set to that which made them stand out as part of the team, so by allowing new supervisors to attend this course they will learn some of the key skills required for them to be success.
This course helps people in supervisory roles to improve their skills, confidence and management capabilities. This training will benefit new supervisors and anyone who wants to improve their skills in supervising or managing others, ensuring high levels of productivity and team cohesion.
|Lesson 1 -
You as the Supervisor
||Lesson 2 -
Communicating to your Team
|Lesson 3 - Set the Expectations
||Lesson 4 - Successful Delegation
|Lesson 5 -
Art of Feedback
||Lesson 6 -
Managing your Time |
|Lesson 7 -
||Lesson 8 - Reflections