Length: 1 Day
This course will pose a series of questions that will form the basis of a practical ethical framework.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understand what 'business ethics' is
- Learn how to make ethical decisions
- Receive practical tools to implement ethics in the workplace
- Understand employee rights to enable and create privacy, harassment & technology policies
- Understand your business & social responsibilities
- Learn how to balance personal and organisation ethics
- Learn when to "blow the whistle"
- Be able to identify unethical behaviours
Every day key decisions are made about how resources are are used and consumed in the enterprise. The ethical imperative is to ensure that resources are used in the most appropriate way within the context of the organisation and the broader context of the organisation in the community.
Ethics should maintain a positive effect on the employees surroundings, creating an atmosphere of decision making that fosters help and not harm. This course will pose a series of questions that will form the basis of a practical ethical framework.
|Lesson 1 - Getting Started
||Lesson 2 -
Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
|Lesson 3 - Employer/Employee Rights
||Lesson 4 - Business & Social Responsibilities
|Lesson 5 - Ethical Decisions ||Lesson 6 -
|Lesson 7 -
||Lesson 8 -
|Lesson 9 - Ethics in Business (I)
||Lesson 10 - Ethics in Business (II)