Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Course bookings can be made with Auldhouse over the phone, via email or via the Auldhouse website. Our terms and conditions apply to all methods of booking.
Any Auldhouse course may be delivered as an Auldhouse Anywhere course giving you access to our award winning classroom training from your office, home or our Auldhouse Training Centers.
We use video/audio classroom software to provide an instructor led fully interactive, live virtual training experience. Learn more about our AULDHOUSE ANYWHERE solution here
Bookings and Payment
1. Bookings are made on a "first-come, first-served" basis. If the course or event is already fully booked, students will be placed on a waiting list.
2. Payment is required within 7 days of invoice unless you have previously arranged special payment conditions with your Account Manager (such as 20th month following, pre-paid training or vouchers).
3. Student places are not guaranteed until payment is received.
4. In the event of a cancellation within 10 business days of course start date, the full course fee will be charged. No refund for "No Shows". Cancellations must be made in writing.
5. No refund for cancellations made less than 10 working days. Attendance substitution is accepted - at no charge.
6. Auldhouse reserves the right to change dates, courses and fees without notice.
7. Class combinations of courses ("Bundles"), unless otherwise agreed by Auldhouse, are non-refundable and must be used within 12 months from the date of purchase or otherwise agreed timeframe, any unused balance will expire.
8. Pre-payment for future training without booking on a scheduled course(s) will be deemed a "Training Credit" which is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Training Credits must be used, at your written request, within 12 months from the date of purchase or they will expire and no refund will be provided.
9. If you are travelling to an Auldhouse centre to attend a class we recommend you do not make travel arrangements before your class is confirmed. Auldhouse is not liable for any travel expenses incurred
1. A "private course" means a course organised exclusively for the organisation purchasing the training, where course participants are restricted to those selected by the company. A private course can be held on the Client's site or at Auldhouse facilities.
2. In order to confirm a private course booking date and the associated resources required to run the course, payment is required at the time of accepting the private course quote.
Cancellations and Transfers
1. Notification of cancellation must be received in writing 10 or more working days prior to course commencement. In order for you to cancel a course, you must advise via email.
2. All requests to cancel or change public course dates must be made in writing no less than 10 business days prior to the commencement date of the course.
3. There is no refund for cancellations occurring within 10 business days of the course start date, or for 'no shows'. Attendee or course date substitution can be arranged no less than 10 business days prior to course commencement. There is a maximum of one change per booking and any rescheduled course must be attended within a 3 month period.
4. Date change requests received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the course will incur a fee of 50% of the total course price.
5. If you are transferring your class date more than once there will be an admin fee of $250+GST in addition to any penalties if transferring within 10 business days of course start date.
6. Prince2, MSP, MoP classes - any date change requests or cancellations received less than 5 business days will incur a penalty of full fee.
1. All requests to cancel or change private course dates must be made in writing no less than 20 business days prior to the commencement date of the course.
2. Cancellations and date change requests received less than 20 business days, but more than 10 business days prior to the start of the course, will incur a fee of 50% of the total course price.
3. Cancellations and date change requests received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the course will incur a fee of 80% of the total course price.
4. Substitution of students is accepted before course commencement and requires you to notify Auldhouse before the course. Refunds will not be issued to students who fail to attend training.
1. Payment is required no later than 10 days before room hire date, unless you have previously arranged special payment conditions with your Account Manager (such as a 30 day account).
2. Cancellations and date change requests received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the room hire will incur a fee of 50% of the total course price.
3. In the event of a cancellation within 5 business days of room hire date, the full fee will be charged. No refund for "No Shows".