How Does it Work?
Auldhouse Anywhere gives you access to our award-winning
classroom training from your office, home or even an Auldhouse
Training Centre. We use Citrix GoToTraining video and audio
classroom training software to provide a fully interactive, live
virtual training experience.
You get the same quality of training you have come to expect
from Auldhouse. You can see and talk to your instructor, view their
slides and whiteboard, ask questions, and even meet and interact
with your fellow classmates.
All from the comfort and convenience of your home or office. All
you need is a computer and an internet connection.
What Do I Need?
Before you book (if not attending at an Auldhouse Training
- Check that you meet the GoToTraining system requirements
- Run a test to ensure the software is compatible with your
- Make sure you have a compatible webcam and headset, and a
Windows compatible laptop/desktop
What to expect?
- One week before your Auldhouse Anywhere course starts, you will
be sent your joining instructions.
- Just before the course begins, you will be able to launch the
GoToTraining software, dial into the classroom and familiarise
yourself with how the virtual interactions work.
- The course will be split into multiple modules with short
breaks in between so you can stay focused and refreshed.
- Throughout the course your instructor will use an electronic
whiteboard, which will transmit all the notes directly to your
- You can ask the instructor questions any time whilst in the
classroom or by speaking through your microphone or by clicking the
virtual 'raise a hand' button on the interface.
- Towards the end of the course there will be plenty of time for
a detailed Q&A.
- You will be asked to complete a course evaluation form which
will allow you to give detailed feedback about your
What courses are available
Our range of Auldhouse Anywhere courses enable you to join live
classroom training online, making our courses more accessible no
matter where you are and saving you time and money on travel.