Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
Significant changes to the Microsoft Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) program.
Microsoft has just announced significant changes to the SATV program. See below the changes and how this will impact your SATV planning and usage.
What do you need to know?
Microsoft, in conjunction with Auldhouse their learning partner, are investing in new training and certification offerings and programs to drive skilling at scale with customers and partners.
While Software Assurance Training Vouchers are being retired, you can still create and use training vouchers until January 2022, with the exception of Azure training, which will be removed from the course catalogue in February 2020. These are the significant dates leading up to the retirement of Training Vouchers:
• 01 February 2020: Azure training will be retired from the training voucher catalogue. You must book Azure classes using SATV by 31 January 2020.
• 01 June 2021: Last day to create training vouchers.
• 01 January 2022: Last day to redeem training vouchers.
IMPORTANT - While vouchers will not be redeemable on any Azure training post February 2020, you can still use your vouchers for Microsoft 365, Windows Server, SQL, SharePoint, Power BI and many other Microsoft classes until January 2022.
What Are Software Assurance Training Vouchers?
How the SATV Program Works
You are likely qualified for SATV redemption if your organization purchased Microsoft Software Assurance with a Microsoft Volume License Agreement. You can start by activating your SATVs at the Microsoft Volume Licensing Services (MVLS) site: https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/
How customers benefit from SATV
- Employee skill enhancement: improve productivity with training and support for IT staff. Prepare IT staff to efficiently deploy, manage, and support new software.
- Reduced training costs: training is already included under SA coverage. SATV provides technical training for customers' IT pro and developer staff without impacting their budget.
- Learning partner support: Learning partners help create an optimal training strategy for customers, helping them plan the most effective way to use training vouchers.
- Guaranteed pricing: SA coverage includes set pricing for Learning partners; one training voucher day equals one classroom-training day.
How Do I Redeem SATVs?
Auldhouse makes redemption easy. With many eligible courses available via Classroom, Virtual online and Private Group Training delivery, we can train you on the latest Microsoft technologies when and where you and your IT staff need it.
- Select an eligible Microsoft course from these categories: Microsoft 365 and Teams, SQL, Developer, SharePoint, Power BI (class DA100 and 20778 only), PowerApps and Automate
- During checkout, select 'PAY BY INVOICE' under payment method.
- In the 'PURCHASE ORDER NUMBER' field enter your voucher code.
If you have questions or need help with redeeming your voucher, call 0800 835 835.