Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
Significant changes to the Microsoft Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) program.
What do you need to know?
Microsoft, in conjunction with Auldhouse are investing in new training and certification offerings and programs to drive skilling at scale with customers and partners.
While Software Assurance Training Vouchers are being retired, you can still create and use training vouchers until January 2022, with the exception of Azure training, which were removed from the course catalogue in February 2020.
Here is what you need to do:
- Check to see if your organisation has Software Assurance and SATVs
- Speak to your benefits administrator to see how many are outstanding
- Work with Auldhouse to make sure you get what you have already paid for
- Make sure you have assigned any remaining vouchers by 1st July 2021 with a training plan to assure they are consumed before 1st January 2022
- If you have any SATVs remaining, you have from today to 1st July 2021 to get them locked in. After this date, they can no longer be created or assigned.
- Once a voucher has been assigned, all training must be undertaken before 1st January 2022. Auldhouse will do its best to accommodate any changes made from 1st July until SATVs retire but be aware, changes may not be possible.
- IMPORTANT - While vouchers will not be redeemable on any Azure training post February 2020, you can still use your vouchers for Microsoft 365, Windows Server, SQL, SharePoint, Power BI and many other Microsoft classes until January 2022.
What Are Software Assurance Training Vouchers?
How the SATV Program Works
You are likely qualified for SATV redemption if your organization purchased Microsoft Software Assurance with a Microsoft Volume License Agreement. You can start by activating your SATVs at the Microsoft Volume Licensing Services (MVLS) site: https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/
How customers benefit from SATV
- Employee skill enhancement: improve productivity with training and support for IT staff. Prepare IT staff to efficiently deploy, manage, and support new software.
- Reduced training costs: training is already included under SA coverage. SATV provides technical training for customers' IT pro and developer staff without impacting their budget.
- Learning partner support: Learning partners help create an optimal training strategy for customers, helping them plan the most effective way to use training vouchers.
- Guaranteed pricing: SA coverage includes set pricing for Learning partners; one training voucher day equals one classroom-training day.
How Do I Redeem SATVs?
Auldhouse makes redemption easy. With many eligible courses available via Classroom, Virtual online and Private Group Training delivery, we can train you on the latest Microsoft technologies when and where you and your IT staff need it.
Select an eligible Microsoft course from these categories:
- Dynamics and Power Platform
- Modern Workplace
- Windows 10 and Microsoft 365
- Power BI
- PowerApps and Flow
During checkout, select 'PAY BY INVOICE' under payment method.
In the 'PURCHASE ORDER NUMBER' field enter your voucher code.
If you have questions or need help with redeeming your voucher, call 0800 835 835.