Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
What are SA Vouchers?
What Are Software Assurance Training Vouchers?
How the SATV Program Works
You are likely qualified for SATV redemption if your organization purchased Microsoft Software Assurance with a Microsoft Volume License Agreement. You can start by activating your SATVs at the Microsoft Volume Licensing Services (MVLS) site: https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/
How customers benefit from SATV
- Employee skill enhancement: improve productivity with training and support for IT staff. Prepare IT staff to efficiently deploy, manage, and support new software.
- Reduced training costs: training is already included under SA coverage. SATV provides technical training for customers' IT pro and developer staff without impacting their budget.
- Learning partner support: Learning partners help create an optimal training strategy for customers, helping them plan the most effective way to use training vouchers.
- Guaranteed pricing: SA coverage includes set pricing for Learning partners; one training voucher day equals one classroom-training day.
How Do I Redeem SATVs?
Auldhouse makes redemption easy. With many eligible courses available via Classroom, Virtual online and Private Group Training delivery, we can train you on the latest Microsoft technologies when and where you and your IT staff need it.
- Select an eligible Microsoft course.
- During checkout, select 'PAY BY INVOICE' under payment method.
- In the 'PURCHASE ORDER NUMBER' field enter your voucher code.
If you have questions or need help with redeeming your voucher, call 0800 835 835.