VMware Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization (VCP6-NV)
Earn your VCP6-NV certification and transform the economics of network and security operations for your company. VCP6-NV certification validates your ability to install, configure, and administer NSX virtual networking implementations, regardless of the underlying physical architecture.
Training and exams:
- Gain experience with NSX technologies (minimum six months recommended)
- Completion of ONE of the following courses:
- VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage
- VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage plus Troubleshooting and Operations Fast Track
- VMware NSX: Design and Deploy
- VMware NSX: Troubleshooting and Operations
- VMware NSX for Internetworking Experts Fast Track
- Pass ONE of the Foundation exams:
- Pass the VMware Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization Exam (2V0-642)*
*Please note: Exams are not included with the course fee and need to be purchased separately in order to obtain certification.
Exams are administered at our Pearson VUE exam centre. Book your exam here.
- RECOMMENDED TRAINING EXAMS
- NSXF: NSX Install, Configure, Manage [V6.4] Exam 2V0-642: VMware Certified Professional 6 - Network Virtualization
- VMware NSX: Design and Deploy [V6.2] Exam 2V0-642: VMware Certified Professional 6 - Network Virtualization
- NSXTO: Troubleshooting and Operations Exam 2V0-642: VMware Certified Professional 6 - Network Virtualization