VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)
Improve your credibility and deliver business value to your organization by becoming VCP6-DCV certified. This industry-recognized certification validates that you know how to administer and troubleshoot vSphere V6 infrastructures, leveraging best practices to provide a scalable and reliable virtualization platform for your company.
VCP6-DCV is our most popular certification with more than 100,000 professionals certified around the world.
Training and exams:
- Gain experience with vSphere 6.5 (minimum 6 months recommended).
- Completion of ONE of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize & Scale [V6.5]
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage plus Optimize and Scale Fast Track
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale plus Troubleshooting Fast Track
- VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [V6.5]
- Pass ONE of the Foundation exams:
- Pass the VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Exam (2V0-622)*
*Please note: Exams are not included with the course fee and need to be purchased separately in order to obtain certification.
Exams are administered at our Pearson VUE exam centre. Book your exam here.