PRINCE2®, the world’s most practiced and recognised project management method, provides the essentials for managing any project of any size or complexity.
What is PRINCE2®
PRINCE2® (Projects In Controlled Environments) is a process-based method that provides the essentials for project management. The method is widely used internationally and is the de-facto project management standard for public projects in the UK.
It is a generic best practice tool that can be tailored to the needs of any organisation and can be used for the management of projects of any type and scale.
Who is PRINCE2® for?
• Existing project managers or professionals wishing to become project managers
• Key personnel involved in project design, development and delivery
• Effective communication - the method is widely recognised and understood, providing a common vocabulary for all those involved in a project
• Explicit recognition of project responsibilities - participants understand each other's roles and needs and there is a defined structure for accountability, delegation, authority and communication
• Compatibility with other qualifications – PRINCE2 provides the technical structure of the framework for the project, which will complement the softer skills learnt on other qualifications
• Adaptable to business and project needs – PRINCE2 is applicable to all types of projects of any size/type/sector and can be tailored to meet organisation or industry-specific requirements.
• It is a best practice, so you select a proven solution
PRINCE2 Certification levels
The PRINCE2® qualification comprises different levels of certification:
PRINCE2 2017 Update