Microsoft Certified Power Platform Fundamentals
Prove you understand the core capabilities of the Power Platform–from business value and core product capabilities to building a basic Power Apps canvas app, connecting data sources, automating with Microsoft Flow, and creating a Power BI dashboard.
Job role: Business User, Functional Consultant
- Understand the business value of Power Platform
- Understand the Core Components of Power Platform
- Demonstrate the business value of Power BI
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Apps
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Automate
Required exams: PL-900
*Please note: Unless specified, exams are not included with the course fee and need to be purchased separately in order to obtain certification.
Exams are administered at our Pearson VUE exam centre. Book your exam here.
- RECOMMENDED TRAINING EXAMS
- PL900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Exam PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals