Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Role-based Microsoft Certification for Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators
Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators evaluate, plan, migrate, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services. If you have your MCSE: Productivity certification, that certification plus passing Exams MS-100 and MS-101 will earn you the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.
To become a Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert, you must earn one of these Microsoft 365 workload administrator certifications:
Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator
Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services
- Manage user identity and roles
- Manage access and authentication
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications
- Implement modern device services
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance
*Please note: Unless specified, exams are not included with the course fee and need to be purchased separately in order to obtain certification.
Purchase your exam voucher here.
Exams are administered at our Pearson VUE exam centre. Book your exam here.