Google Certified Associate - Cloud Engineer exam
The associate level certification is a job-task based certification focused on core Google Cloud Platform technology. This certification is a good starting point for those new to cloud or new to GCP and can be used as a path to professional level certifications.
Recommended experience: 6 months+ hands-on experience with GCP
An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- check Set up a cloud solution environment
- check Plan and configure a cloud solution
- check Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- check Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- check Configure access and security
- RECOMMENDED TRAINING EXAMS
- GCPF: Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Google Certified Associate - Cloud Engineer exam