Cisco designed the new CCNA program to prepare you for today’s associate-level job roles in IT technologies. CCNA now includes security and automation and programmability. The program has one certification that covers a broad range of fundamentals for IT careers, with one exam and one training course to help you prepare.
Newly retooled for the latest technologies and job roles, the CCNA training course and exam give you the foundation you need to take your career in any direction. CCNA certification covers a breadth of topics, including:
- Network fundamentals
- Network access
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Security fundamentals
- Automation and programmability
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNA certification, but you should have an understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCNA candidates often also have:
- One or more years of experience implementing and administering Cisco solutions
- Knowledge of basic IP addressing
- A good understanding of network fundamentals
Download CCNA At A Glance
*Please note: Exams are not included with the course fee and need to be purchased separately in order to obtain certification.
Exams are administered at our Pearson VUE exam centre. Book your exam here.
- RECOMMENDED TRAINING EXAMS
- CCNA1: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions 1.0 Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA)