AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
Prepare for the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate-level exam
Achieving AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate certification validates your technical expertise in deployment, management and operations on the AWS platform. It confirms that you understand the concepts of:
- Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data or security requirements.
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices.
- Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms.
About the exam
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate exam includes multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. You will have 80 minutes to complete it.
*Please note: Exams are not included with the course fee and need to be purchased separately in order to obtain certification.
Exams are administered at our Pearson VUE exam centre. Book your exam here.