AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect Professional-level exam
Achieving AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional certification validates that you have advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. It also confirms that you understand the following concepts:
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant and reliable applications on AWS.
- Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Migrating complex, multitier applications on AWS.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- Implementing cost control strategies.
About the exam
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam includes multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. You will have 170 minutes to complete it. Exams are administered at our Pearson VUE exam centre. Book your exam here.