AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect Associate-level exam
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam is ideal for individuals who have experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Achieving AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification validates your understanding of the following concepts:
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database or security requirements.
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices.
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms.
About the exam
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam includes multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. You will have 80 minutes to complete it.
*Please note: Unless specifically stated, exams are not included with the course fee and need to be purchased separately in order to obtain certification.
Exams are administered at our Pearson VUE exam centre. Book your exam here.