The Foundation exam is held at the end of the Foundation module and comprises:
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
The Practitioner exam is held at the end of the Practitioner module and comprises:
- 4 questions
- Each worth 20 marks for a total of 80 marks
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Open book (restricted to the manual only) examination
AgilePM Practitioner certification is valid for 5 years. To maintain the certification, candidates will need to complete and pass the relevant Re-Registration exam.
There are no pre-requisites to sit the Foundation exam. To be eligible to take the Practitioner exam you must have one of the following:
- AgilePM Foundation Certificate, or
- DSDM Atern Foundation Certificate, or
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner Certificate.