Agile Scrum Foundation Certificate
EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation
EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation offers professionals a unique certification that combines agile service management techniques and scrum development frameworks. The exam tests candidates on their understanding of key concepts and their application.
- Exam is offered through EXIN in paper-based or computer-based format
- Exam is 1 hour, closed book
- The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions
- A passing score of 65% is required to achieve certification
- 14 PDUs are awarded
Who is this certification for?
Agile Scrum Foundation is designed to test a professional’s fundamental understanding of agile and scrum methodology. It is especially useful for those leading or participating in projects. This certification is especially interesting for professionals who work in areas including project management, software development, IT service management and business management.
Agile Way of Thinking
Scrum Planning and Estimation
Monitoring Scrum Projects
Advanced Scrum Concepts
- RECOMMENDED TRAINING EXAMS