Azure Fundamentals for MS Partners
FREE Azure Fundamentals online session with exam voucher.
GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL SO KEEN FOR TRAINING!
We have been inundated with registrations so are unable to accept any more at this time.
We will be in touch with the lucky 50 attendees shortly.
This course will provide foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure.
The course can be taken as an optional first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses. The course will cover general cloud computing concepts as well as general cloud computing models and services such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
It will also cover some core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar services concerning security, privacy, compliance and trust. It will finally cover pricing and support services available with Azure.
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. Technical IT experience is not required however some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. It is targeted for anyone that wants to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
In this module you will learn basic cloud concepts.
- Learning Objectives
- Why Cloud Services?
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
Module 2: Core Azure Services
In this module you will learn the basics core services available with Microsoft Azure.
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
In this module, you learn about security, privacy, compliance, and trust with Microsoft Azure.
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure
Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support
In this module, you will focus on pricing and support models available with Microsoft.
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Support options available with Azure
- Service lifecycle in Azure
Complete the eform to register for your FREE place now! Places are limited to the first 50.